8. "I once heard, when you go out of the country your food allergies will go away, have you tried that?
If only, then I would have an excuse to vacation in the islands all year
7. "Does your whole family have food allergies like you? Read: Is your whole family freaks like you are?"
You know what they say, the peanut doesn't fall far from the tree--oh wait I think it might be an apple
6. "Wait so you are just lactose intolerant?"
Don't even get me started on how lactose intolerance and dairy allergies are not the same thing
5. "How come you have to carry around an EpiPen? As long as you don't eat your allergen, won't you be ok?"
How come you have an alarm system if you don't plan on having your house broken into?
4. "If you touch or smell what you are allergic to will you die?"
Are you plotting my death or something?
3. "How many times have you almost died?"
There you go again with the whole death thing.
2. "I am so lucky I'm not you, I would die if I couldn't eat what you are allergic to."
I guess I'm lucky I'm not you then...
1. "Wait...so what do you eat?"
Anything I'm not allergic to!
Lily Roth Is a college student with food allergies and Nancy Popkin is her mother.